1. Click "Set Up Online Access" to go to the Capital One website and complete the process. It should take ten minutes or less.
2. Provide your personal info so we can verify it’s you. You’ll need the primary account holder’s last name, birthdate, and SSN. Setting up online access will not affect your credit, and your CLUB Mastercard will not appear as a new account on your credit report.
3. Confirm your account. You may be asked to confirm via text message or the 3-digit code on the back of your card, so have your mobile phone and card on hand in case you need them.
4. Create a new username and password. Or, if you’re already a Capital One customer, enter your existing Capital One username and password.
5. Set up your preferences like alerts, bank accounts, and paperless. Your last 12 months of statements will be transferred to your new online account within 30 days.
6. Activate and start using your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Mastercard by following the prompts in your new online account, or by calling 1-800-300-5984.